Fear(フェア) s a feeling induced by perceived danger or threat that occurs in certain types of organisms, which causes a change in metabolic and organ functions and ultimately a change in behavior, such as fleeing, hiding, or freezing from perceived traumatic events.
- Cynophobia. The fear or dogs, often resulting from a bad childhood experience
- Agoraphobia. The fear of situations that are difficult to escape from
- Acrophobia. The fear of heights
- Ophidiophobia. The fear of snakes
- Arachnophobia. The fear of spiders
- Tryphobia-The fear of peeing your pants
- Calkphobia-The fear of getting in trouble
- BotanoPhobia(ボタノホビア)-The fear of losing blood
- Crinanophobia(クリナノ恐怖症)-Fear of cringey videos.
- and etc'
In "愛と平和の歌/Song of love and peace", Creepy mentioned that everyone has their own fear called "恐怖（クリプトナイト/弱点）" which makes them panic/パニック.
Versions/Translations w/ pronunciation Edit
(*some translations don't have pronunciation)